Smart Start School Supply Drive is a way we can serve hundreds of kids that need a little extra help. All of our donations go directly to the children and community organizers so they can best access and address the needs.
Supply Drive drop-off dates: July 23, 30, and August 6.
Donations can be dropped off before Sunday services at the main entrances of the Home For Hope- Just look for the bins.
• We have 250 backpacks that Siloe Church has made in El Salvador
• Cost: $25.00/each (proceeds support the kids in El Salvador)
• Backpacks can be purchased in the Home For Hope during the drive
• Then, donate the backpacks back to the church for providing to the kids in the Austin area who are in need.
On top of serving many of the schools we have supplied for the past several years, we are helping our friends in Austin serve the teens and kids in the neighborhood. Additional proceeds will go to support students we serve in El Salvador. Checks can be made to Riverbend with "School Supply" in the memo.
- Spiral Notebooks
- Colored Pencils
- Ballpoint Pens (Blue or Black Ink)
- Non-toxic Markers
- Pink Erasers
- Composition Books
- Kid-sized Scissors
- #2 Pencils
- Plastic Folders (with pockets)
- Notebook Paper